1. Your Personal Information The personal information Member or Representative provides us is collected solely for the purpose of providing member, member dependents (if applicable) and Representatives with the NuLegacy International services and benefits.
- Personal information we collect about you comes from the one or more following
sources: paper application, faxed application, and web application.
- Personal information collected may include, but is not limited to: name, address, city, state, zip, telephone numbers, social security number, date of birth, gender, dependent name, dependent gender, dependent date of birth, dependent social security number, dependent relationship, beneficiary name, beneficiary data of birth, beneficiary gender, beneficiary relationship, bank account information, or credit card information.
- We may disclose any or all of this information based on business need only, to our
affiliates, service providers, third party service providers, provider networks and other suppliers of products and services to NuLegacy International members and
- NuLegacy International will maintain member and Representative information even after the member cancels or discontinues membership with NuLegacy International or Representative is terminated or resigns from NuLegacy International. This information will be protected in the same manner as that of an active member or Representative.
- A member or Representative may request in writing at any time, after discontinuing the membership or resignation/termination of Representative, to remove the information from our file.
2. Sharing Information with NuLegacy International affiliates and ServiceProviders
NuLegacy International will share member and/or Representative information with its affiliates, related companies and service providers to the extent it is necessary to provide and manage benefits to the member and their family. Unless otherwise permitted by law we will not share with these parties any information that we collected that is not needed by these parties to provide the benefits to the member. These organizations are not authorized to use member or Representative information for any purposes other than for NuLegacy International business. On occasion we may share certain information about you with carefully selected business partners, including those who may offer services that complement those provided by us or which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not otherwise disclose Information or Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, except when required to do so by law pursuant to a search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process.
3. Sharing information with Third parties or service providers not affiliated withNuLegacy International
NuLegacy International will not share, sell or otherwise disclose to any third parties not affiliated with NuLegacy International, member and/or Representative information collected by NuLegacy International. This includes other service providers and marketing organizations not directly related to providing NuLegacy International member or Representative services.
4. Linked Internet Web Sites
This Site provides hyperlinks, which are highlighted words or pictures within a hypertext document that, when clicked, take you to another place within the document, to another document altogether or to other web sites not controlled by us. These hyperlinked web sites may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. We are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of information collected through these web sites, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to such collection, use, or disclosure.
5. Website Security
This Site employs security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information and Personally Identifiable Information under our control. We make no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. We shall not be responsible for any actual or consequential damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Privacy Statement as a result of a security breach or technical malfunction.
6. NuLegacy International Commitment to Members and Representatives
While information is essential for NuLegacy International to provide top quality services to its members and Representatives, our most important asset is our member’s and Representative’s trust. Keeping our member/Representative information secure and using it only as needed for business reasons to provide services to our members and Representative is a top priority to NuLegacy International. To this end we make the following commitment to our members and Representatives regarding the data that we collect, store and use.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information provided to us by our members and Representatives.
- We will limit the collection and use of member and/or Representative information to the
minimum we require for delivering superior benefits and services to our members and Representatives, which includes providing high quality support and administering various
benefits and services.
- We will not reveal member/Representative information to any external organizations
(other than affiliates and service providers mentioned above), unless the member or
Representative specifically authorizes use to do so or are required by legal,
governmental or regulatory agencies.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our member/Representative information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support or services to NuLegacy International, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the administration of member benefits or Representative services.
- We will attempt to keep member/Representative files complete and up to date and accurate. NuLegacy International member or Representative can contact our Member/Representative Services Department at any time during business hours to correct or update any information.
7. Amendments to Privacy Statement